Health benefits of alkalized water as well as ionized water
It’s what we drink as much as what we eat that supports our health.
Numerous individuals have believed over the years that water is a natural result of stars forming and has always been a critical element for every life form that exists in the world.
Humans are composed mainly of water. The percentages vary from person to person, however on the average we are about 70% water with our blood at about 90%. It just makes sense that water becomes vital to our well being to function properly. It’s by water that our bodies are able to efficiently flush out toxins from all our organs and at the same time, bring nutrients to our cells. Proper hydration is not an option, but essential for our well-being.
Because of our metabolism, we must constantly replace the water that is lost on a daily basis. Unfortunately, the majority of people don’t do a very good job of replacing water and become dehydrated. When we are dehydrated, our body can’t function properly. This making us tired and susceptible to illness and other health conditions.
- Produces alkalized water in the 8.5 to 9.5 pH* range.
- Gives you living water that’s structured and biologically active.
- Contaminants such as chlorine are filtered from the water.
- Water is produced that’s highly absorbed.
- Antioxidant potential is increased by reducing the negative ORP to 200mv.
- Charged ions, which are active carriers of essential energy, are saturated into the body.
- Provides an ample amount of negative ions.
- Body hydration is increased by reducing the cluster size of each water molecule.
- Natural far infrared ionization is an effect of the process.
- An abundance of active hydrogen ions are supplied in alkalized water.
- Not just healthy, but great tasting alkalized water with a smooth feel when drinking.
- Detoxes the body of heavy metals as well as many other unhealthy toxins.
- Increased metabolism is a by-product of alkalized water that naturally aids in losing those unwanted pounds.>
When experiencing the benefits of healthy alkalized water, you have the option of using the Alkamug with or without the nano-filter
Dr. Robert Young on CNN